Sunday, October 14, 2018

Clover Weekend



 I DON'T DRINK BEER and DON'T LIKE BEER, but cool packaging
 The maple cookie thins look delicious, but almost a thousand calories
 Pumpkin spice paradise
 Chestnuts are DELICIOUS, but it's almost 37 calories per 1 OZ (28.4g). Although low in calories for a nut, it's too easy to overeat.

 He is so cute with the little lady apple
 Did you guys play CONCEPTION 2 on PS VITA?!
 Apparently this is the FIRST one! It got made into an anime after all these years... WOW!
 Sadly NO fan service YET!
 HOTEL STRIKE...
 At Van Cleef...



 China town adventure

 Golden gate bakery is always so popular.. I guess their egg tarts are one of the best I've had. I have had egg tarts in Hong Kong too, but the tart was not as crispy! Btw there are a few ways to make the tart, I think there is a cookie kind and buttery flaky kind.
 20 min wait on a Saturday isn't bad!
 I ate 2 in one day... that's pretty insane!

 Frivole love...

No comments:

Post a Comment