Friday, October 12, 2018

Molton Brown Hand Soap & Lotion Review

I came across Molton Brown while I dined at Hakkasan and they had their line in their bathroom. I fell in love with the scent instantly, and decided to buy it for my bathroom. Priced at $28 bucks for a hand wash, it is a bit stiff for a hand soap, but I lasted me close to 3 months. I purchased rockrose and pine which is no longer available for sale. I was left a bit disappointed when I was out of my soap, and decided to order the pear & wild honey set. I don't love the scent, but it is an okay... The soap and lotion work very well, but the scent is not my fav for now. It might grow on me who knows? I think they've sales on their website regularly, so make sure to check out their site regularly if you are a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment