Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hong Kong post


I haven't visited Hong Kong since 2012 or 2011?! When I visited HK again last week, everything felt so foreign. The culture, the people and the usual spots that I used to visit. My parents would send my siblings and I to Hong Kong to spend our summer when we were little kids. Therefore, I have visited HK at least 4 to 5 times as a kid, but my parents stopped having us visit for ten years. I decided to visit HK before entering university in 2012 or 2011. The park I used to play at was gone and my grandmother (from my mother's side) was no longer healthy enough to step outside of her home. I did not think being in HK would feel so foreign and weird, but it did. People in HK thought I was too American, but I am probably considered pretty Asian in the US. You can never satisfy everyone, so just be yourself and do not give a fuck about what others have to say. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment