Sunday, December 20, 2015

SPQR San Franciso Review


 The rain is needed in the bay area, but it sucks when you've to walk a mile in the rain WITHOUT rain boots.





 Hot tea on a cold day
 Forgot the name of this champagne, but it was so smooth.
 I was already buzzed when I took this picture! Jade took away the glass from me when I was half way done. Haah..
 smoked fettuccini, sea urchin, smoked bacon, and soft quail egg
 Some chestnut dessert
 Free marshmallows that tasted so so... too sweet.


 Smoked wagyu beef
petrale sole, lemon potato, swiss chard, caper and brown butter
Meat ball appetizer 

The tables were so crammed together that I was literally just 4 - 5 inches away from party next to me! I didn't like that as much, but food wasn't bad. The service was standard for this type of restaurant. I enjoyed the textures for a lot of these dishes, but nothing was outstanding. I'd give this a 3.5out of 5. It was good, but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment