Thursday, May 5, 2016

Samurai Jeans

I swung by Samurai Jeans in Kyoto. They're a made in Japan store and it was in a shockingly hidden location. The store was like a home where you have to slip into a pair of slippers before entering. The guy was so friendly and nice, we communicated in Japanese and I was with an English speaking friend who didn't speak any Japanese. I had to rely the information back and forth, and he was kind enough to send me home with a lot of goodies (things you get if you spent a certain amount, he still gave them to me even though that amount was not reached). I was so thankful for his kindness haha. Their jeans are worth checking out if you happen to be in Japan, since they're all made in Japan and after seeing my friend model some of their jeans, I was quite impressed by the cutting. It could be described as the "modern samurai pants turned jeans".

No comments:

Post a Comment