Friday, October 7, 2016

BURBERRY Cashmere Soft Matte Foundation review

I got the shade called "Ochre Nude No. 12" and I am usually a NC20 - NC25 during the summer. I purchased this simply because it had high reviews, and because it has NO paraben, sulfates and phthalates. This foundation's shade was a bit too light for me, but the texture was smooth and controlled my oily skin pretty well. The coverage is medium to high and build-able. I liked the coverage it provided and the texture of this foundation for my combination skin. I just needed a slightly darker shade. I didn't detect any scent, which is another plus. The staying power was pretty good, but definitely better with a good setting powder. Lastly, it offers SPF 20 and the box tells you to reapply it every few hours. SPF 20 is suffice for daily wear, however you will probably need to wear something stronger underneath if you plan to be out in the sun for awhile. This also didn't feel heavy on my face. Overall, a pretty good foundation from my perspective. This is priced at $52 for 1oz.

Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this review and I purchased this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment