Friday, December 2, 2016

LuLuLun Precious Red Review

 I have not read many great reviews on LuLuLun's normal line, but I decided to give it a try due to its price. I think I paid 6 bucks or something for this packet and it comes with 7 sheets. I also decided to pick the red one because it's for anti aging. The mask fits my face almost perfectly, and I have a small face. The serum isn't super gooey, and I have only used it twice. You will want to make sure your hands are clean when you pull your sheet of mask out. This doesn't feel as moisturizing as the Sailor Moon sheet mask. I have combination skin, and this sheet mask didn't bring me out. I think this is on the lighter side, and more appropriate to use during the summer or prepare you apply your makeup. I give this a 3 out of 5.
 We both look so grumpy
What I will be listening to...
 YUM
Okay, this does NOT look appetizing because they boxed it POORLY. However, it was really tasty. There was baby lobster, Santa Barbara uni, kobe beef and seared salmon with truffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment