Saturday, March 4, 2017

I am sick still

 Oh my god, he really loves the bath! My dear Uni.. haha.


 Looking at toys for my kids LOL
 This smelled surprisingly good and not like a cheap perfume
 Which color?

 Matcha dango... hehe.






 I let him out for a little bit. FUCK,he was on GIARDIA med for a week and they told me to wait a week before sending in fecal sample. His test turned out POSITIVE, and now he needs to be on new med. FUCK........................ almost 6 weeks straight on medication. POOR BABY.







 I thought he looked a lot like kitten BOR in this picture.

 Thanks for the oysters!

 This eye mask has been putting me to sleep during those restless nights. This is the time limited sakura scent.
 I love sakura.
 Made by Ziploc. I'd buy it instantly if this was sold here. LOL.


I haven't used this in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment