Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Cat ramble

Thanks to Bor Bor, I have learned how to be a more responsible cat owner and I am taking care of Uni with I have learned from Bor Bor. I miss her daily and I still think of her daily. My mom was seriously baffled when she saw how devastated I was, and said "BUT SHE IS JUST A CAT". No mother, she is not just a cat! -____-;;; Not to me at least... 


I adopted Uni because of his similarity to kitten version of Bor Bor. I was aware that he is Uni and not a Bor Bor replacement. I have a habit of sticking with the same things. I am not afraid of change, but I simply know what will make me happy. Haha.. I always order the same food items from the menu, same car color comb. However, this doesn't apply to men lol... I don't have a "type".

No comments:

Post a Comment