Friday, January 12, 2018

Porsche 911 Carrera S 2018 Pick up vs M4

This is the first time I’ve taken care of everything on my own (From test driving, picking out options and doing all the paper work).My parents stayed with me throughout when I got my M4 and 335i (I sold this one to my parents) to make sure I was okay. Looking back my first car was my mom’s corolla, and I wonder where has time gone?! I feel so blessed and I will never stop appreciating the little things in life. I will do a video review on what I think between M4 and this. I personally like the BMW interface more, but they’re completely different cars. S for Steph!!!
Learning about Porsche! Their porsche app get to know is really informative as well!

My first time processing all this without my parents. Proud of myself. T_T
I still very much love my M4. I really miss my HEAD UP DISPLAY and the easily accessible buttons on my steering wheel!
The salesman who helped me out and he was very informative. That little trunk space lol.



The special touches to the car. 911. The interior design is truly beautiful... I have been a huge bimmer fan for a long time and know a lot about their history. However, I am completely new to Porsche.
The golf clubs won't fit in the little trunk lol


I had to share the joy with Uni!

Bor Bor will be riding with me daily!

The little touches!
Haha.. letting the little boy drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment