Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hakkasan Star Wars

 Why can't he stay little?
 I was craving for dim sum!


 Duck salad is so good






 My sister's fav show!



 I always order this combo. White exterior and red interior. I am that type of person, always order the same shit! Lol.... even at restaurants that I go to! I always know what I like.
 The M4 was my dream car growing up (Didn't think I'd drive anything else other than the M after getting it) and I didn't expect to take an interest in Carrera S, but wanted to drive fun sporty cars before I get old. Most people don't know that I like cars (not love). I know BMW really well, but not Porsche. I have been reading about their brand online and other models' information. I feel very blessed!
 Finally watched Star Wars.
Love this hand gel from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment