Saturday, August 29, 2015

Long long day...

 I was always told that I was weird or different growing up and of course I was laughed at along the lines; however, I don't regret it because I'd rather stay true to who I am than be like the others in order to "fit in".

Too bad I don't need a cutting board.
 So cool looking lol
 Kevita quick review. I got it because of the probiotic. It tasted fine when it was cold. It wasn't great or bad, but the apple cider vinegar was definitely strong. I don't particularly like apple cider vinegar btw, but the taste was odd when it was warm or room temperature. The smell of apple cider vinegar became more prominent and kind of unbearable to drink.T_T

 Bruce Lee will always be my inspiration.
 Oh my god, I regret NOT getting these.


They are weird looking, but they're fun and good for the skin. :P

 MY FAV! I LOVE BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She lets me put these weird clothes or accessories on her. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment