Thursday, August 13, 2015

Terrifying news

http://kron4.com/2015/08/12/tick-bite-during-holiday-trip-leaves-woman-a-quadruple-amputee/?cid=facebook_KRON_4_News

Tick bite during holiday trip leaves woman a quadruple amputee

 I know this is one in a million type of case, but it is scary. :( I used to watch "MONSTER INSIDE ME" by Animal Planet. It sure was an eye opener! I know some of the episodes will make you feel paranoid, but I think it's better to be safe than sorry. :( 

 I got some weird bug bite on my arm 4-5 months ago. It looked like someone took a chunk of flesh out of my arm, GROSS I KNOW! I felt the same way, it even had some bruising and blue color to the wound. I was terrified, but it didn't hurt or itch. It took two months to fully heal, but I am left with an ugly scar after that. It still bothers me whenever I see it because it's noticeable even in photos! I wonder what bit me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment