Monday, October 19, 2015

Boston

 Of course I brought my ps vita.
 Damn you JADE... Someone did put their feet next to me!

 Spa the next day...
 The massage wasn't so great, since she kept talking and the pressure wasn't hard enough. Haha, the lady thought I was 16 and came to Boston with my parents. Should I take that as an insult or compliment?

 Tired me...


 I like deep tissue, since I exercise regularly and my muscles get sore and tense.



 STEPH CURRY... Haha.
 These flowers smelled wonderful.
A HUGE starbucks in Boston
 Pumpkin spice scone with tea.










 I stayed in to eat a lot during my stay. Too cold to wait for uber and go out!!!




 This restaurant was so packed.
This dumpling dish was delicious!

 Foie gras.. so fatty!
 Peanut milk risotto. SO DELICIOUS!

 My fav! It had lobster and uni!
 I enjoyed the horchata flavor.
THIS WAS SO DELICIOUS!
So cold.. It's like 80 degrees in California...
 My breakfast

 I noticed that people wake up super early on the east coast. > . <


 Lunch

 I kept getting carded at nicer restaurants. I understand they're just doing their job, but I have not been carded ever at the fine dine restaurants in California. Maybe I just really look 16.. Ha ha.

 So so... Pumpkin spiced cake with cranberry sorbet.
 Afternoon tea by myself.


 I felt so fat after lol...





 Late night dinner.. HAAHHA.
 Lobster salad croissant. The lobster in Boston was tender not rubbery.
My breakfast before catching my flight back to California.
Home sweet home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment