Friday, October 2, 2015

Mama talk

I have always been a mama's girl growing up especially since my dad has never really been a huge part of my life. We didn't always openly talk about our feelings, but I think we learned to do so after my first break up. My mom saw how hurt I was and wanted to be there for me. I also didn't have good friends to depend on at the time, so the transition was tougher than I thought. That was when my mom and I started to "bound" a bit more. She has never been a tiger mom, but she was always concerned about my future and blah blah blah. I was annoyed with her being so controlling during my teenage years, and we would argue often. 

I suddenly remembered how I would start my mom's car when I was in elementary school and wait for her patiently with my seat belt on in the back seat. She didn't always take me to school, but I liked it whenever she did. Ahhh.. thanks for raising this little trouble maker. Haha...

I am a mother now... BOR BOR's mother! :P I am pretty protective of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment