Friday, November 13, 2015

Clean clean clean

I was chatting with my mom the other day on how my habits have changed drastically ever since I moved out 4 - 5 years ago. I was living alone with my cat, so I wanted her to have a clean environment to be in. I have never been a dirty person, but I was kind of messy. I still am, but not as much. Haha.. 

A routine that I set when I moved out:
- Change bed sheets once a week
- Laundry once a week
- Clean litter box every other day and change entire pan of litter every few months 
- Wash cat food bowls once a week because dirt and algae build up overtime if you don't!
- Vacuum twice a week because I have a pet and to reduce allergies
- Take out trash every other day along with cat waste (I never wanted to leave cat waste just sitting in the bin because it is not healthy to breathe in)
- Clean toilet bowl once a week
- Mop bathroom floor once a week
- Clean sink and bath tub once a week
- Clean out fridge once a week
- Wash my car once a week and vacuum whenever needed
- Give my baby a bath once a month 
- Clip my cat's nails every other week

I don't need to write these things down anymore, but it is just a part of my life. Hahaha. I like to keep my place clean and you really have to especially when you have a pet. 

 We went out for a walk, I guess I did all the walking and she was kind of heavy to carry lol.
Yup, I like to keep her clean because I hug and kiss her often. We also sleep together a lot, so I want to make sure she isn't too dirty you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment