Monday, November 9, 2015

Teeth cleaning for my baby

 I honestly enjoy washing my own car haha.
 It is somewhat relaxing to me.

 I dropped my baby off early in the morning for teeth cleaning.  I was very nervous for her.
 Bor bor had her teeth last cleaned 3 years ago, but a vet near my university told me cats usually require teeth cleaning every 5 years. I remember asking them about the plaque buildup, but they said not to worry about it because sometimes they come off with their dry food. .____.;; Good thing I check her teeth and face daily lol. It would've been very BAD if she needed extractions.

It sucked because I was carrying a large bottle of tea and orange juice along with a jug of water! I guess the handles fell apart from the rain as well! :( I even spilled some of my to go food! T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment