Sunday, November 22, 2015

Grown and sexy... emo day

 Baby Bor Bor! She wasn't adopted! We found her in the backyard when she was only a few days old!


Yummy!
 Reading....
 How could you not like Ayane? I WANT TO COSPLAY AYANE!
This was delicious! I like rum raisin. XP

I didn't expect it to hurt so bad, but it did. Sometimes I don't get why I get so upset over trivia things. I simply wanted to have a place I could call home, since I never had one. I wish I grew up with loving parents on the negative side (I need to stop being so emo!), but it's caused me to be more independent on the bright side. I would always celebrate every little thing with my cat ever since I moved out because it makes me feel like this is my own family. A family that I have created for myself, even though chairs are empty and my family members refuse to be a part of my own parties. Family is important to me... you guys are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment