Saturday, September 30, 2017

FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation Review

I don't normally go crazy over celebrity products, but I was interested after reading the reviews and learning about the hype. I have combination skin and I can get dry very easily depending on the weather. I also can get oily easily which makes it a bit hard to find the right foundation! I am NC 20 normally, and I went with the shade 190. The shade seems okay until I am under natural light and it looks bit darker and orange-ish from oxidation. It seems like I will have to get a lighter shade. The texture is creamy and MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE IT WELL. I've read that this is crucial if you want your foundation to blend well from the reviews on Sephora. The coverage is medium for sure. It doesn't have a scent, so that's another plus. 

Pro:
- A large variety of colors
- Medium coverage
- Matte
- Sleek bottle design
- Nice pump bottle

Con:
- Oxidizes easily
- Requires good blending for the most natural look


 Redness and veins

Viola... I didn't blend it well, but this is only from one layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment