Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Dual Blades thoughts...

This is a game play of me beating tempered Vaal Hazak. I really like DBs because of the speed and I got really used to the controls. It is probably the best weapon for beginners because there is nothing complicated about it. I was very overwhelmed when I FIRST fought a tempered elder dragon, since none of my armor was augmented and with my limited range, I was easily killed. The range is quite limited, so you have to take advantage of your environment in order to do your slide damage. I have learned that you should learn the patterns and element of each monster that you will fight before you move on to tempered stuff. It really helps and also augment armor whenever you've the money and material. This is a close range weapon, so you'll be prone to more damage; therefore, it's important to have good defense. I also have stun resistance level 3 which has saved my ass many times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment