Saturday, March 3, 2018

Gordon Ramsay Steak

I wasn't particularly impressed by some of the celebrity chef restaurants I have been to in the past, so I wasn't expecting much from this one. However, I'd say service was a 4.5/5 and food was around a 4/5. One piece of my A5 was slightly saltier than the rest.
This cart was rolled out and I was given a thorough explanation of each cut.






Yummy oysters
Free quail egg appetizer

Crab cake was also good
Maine Lobster was tasty
A5 Steak, a bit pricy, but pretty good. 4oz was around $140. I have heard that you can get A5 from Costco for 100/lb, but I don't know if there's like authentic style of this and what so ever.
Scallops were cooked perfectly
Panna cotta dessert was so refreshing, although a little sweet for me. Could've used 10 - 15 grams less of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment