Sunday, July 5, 2015

COTTON CANDY GRAPES REVIEW HOLY....

I picked up this bag of grapes without checking its packaging, but I picked it because I saw the item label which said "COTTON CANDY GRAPES". I simply thought that was the company's name until I popped one in my mouth later that day. HOLY COW... It tastes like a perfect fusion of cotton candy and grapes. The cotton candy flavor wasn't too overwhelming for me, but it was a hint of cotton candy. It was enough to detect without being too weird. I was a huge cotton candy fan growing up, so this was a pleasant surprise. It is worth a try if you see one of these at your local market. I got these from Whole Foods. I checked out their website and they've other funky or cool products too. :D


"When we say our flavors are ‘incredible’, we mean it. You won’t believe your taste buds when you try our Gum Drop premium table grapes.  
They may be smaller in size but our Gum Drop grapes deliver on taste. Big time. Each mouth-watering purple globe is gummilicious! Gum Drops are filled with a luscious candy-sweet flavor. These jaw-dropping, delectable jewels are naturally raised. Our team waits and only picks ‘em when they achieve the very peak of gummenormous flavor - without additives, infusions or GMO." - Taken from their website



No comments:

Post a Comment