Friday, July 17, 2015

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma 食戟のソーマ Review

I was introduced to this anime by my sister and friend. They said it was hilarious and their "food orgasm" faces were priceless. I watched 14 episodes on Crunchyroll and I was hooked onto this anime after the first few episodes. FUCK, why did I watch it on Crunchyroll, they had a shit load of annoying commercial breaks. Hehe. Here is the plot that I got from Wiki:

"Shokugeki no Soma tells the story of a boy named Sōma Yukihira, whose dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skills. But just as Sōma graduates from middle school, his father, Jōichirō Yukihira, closes down the restaurant to cook in America. However, Sōma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Jōichirō which is to survive in an elite culinary school where only 10% of the students manage to graduate."

The mouth orgasm scenes are one of my favorite things in this anime because they are so exaggerated and funny. The main protagonist Soma is always so positive and confident in his skills. I found myself giggling by myself in front of the screen from the humor in this anime as well. I give this anime a 8.5 out of 10. Soma reminds me of Natsu from Fairy Tail. Haha.

 Their food orgasm scenes

"HOW COULD THIS TASTE SO GOOD?" Do I make those faces (without knowing it) when I eat something delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment