Monday, July 6, 2015

Egg tart and Maserati drive

I enjoy baking sweets because I can control how much sugar I add. I normally only add 50-70% of the recommended amount of sugar in the recipe. Haha, I also always water down my drinks whenever I drink sweetened drinks like milk tea and etc. The ratio is usually 70% - 80% water and 30% - 20% of the sweet stuff. 
The 4th time making egg tarts, and they look a lot better. ^___^ v 
 The interior of the Maserati is pretty dope

I test drove it and I am in love with its crisp sounds. I like cars, but not limited to exotics. The m series used to have the v8 engine (Stopped at 2014), but they now have turbo charged. My m4 has a turbo charged engine. It is loud, but the v8 has a different sound. My fully loaded m4's price tag is quite close to this 1 yr old Maserati. I didn't get ceramic brake, which really isn't necessary for a normal driver. It is definitely a fun drive, but I've heard maintenance is the con for them or for most high performance cars.The sales person said to expect 1-2k for maintenance each year, which really isn't so bad for an "exotic" compared to ferraris and lambos. Haha.. no I didn't floor it.

No comments:

Post a Comment