Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Family time

I went home again today, and I ended up doing a lot of things with my brother, sister and mother. My brother and I washed my car together, he is a huge car fan, and he gave me some tips on how not to scratch the car's paint. Haha.. a high school acquaintance of mine who lives a few houses down from my parents' actually messaged me to tell me that he has a 435, but it was a 428 in reality. I wonder if he knew what he was talking about. Haha, but kind of caught up with all of them. It was cool, and I got to play with the home pets. My mom's cat was being really mean to me, but maybe she didn't like Bor Bor's scent. My mom didn't like how my brother's gf would like eat all of their food and not restock them. She has been living at my parents' home for two years now, and she didn't come out as considerate from their perspectives. I mean I can understand... my brother used to complain about my first bf "freeloading" off my family. I thought it was kind of mean of him to say that, and we'd end up arguing over these trivial things. Hehe.. my brother got a lot bigger since I last saw him, which was like 3 months ago?! We used to see each other in college almost a few times a week, and he was FIT! He was hitting the gym with his guy friends many times a week... Hahha, but yeah.. that's life. I had to really push myself to stay active when I moved out of my college apartment. The gym was only 2 minutes away. Yikes.. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment