Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Kick those bad habits.

I do my makeup on my bed and eat on my bed... Those are some habits I've been trying to break because I sometimes spill makeup onto my bed sheet and drop food pieces onto my bed lol. I need a makeup desk maybe?! I don't like to do my makeup in the bathroom, even though I know a lot of women do theirs in the bathroom. I don't really like standing and stuff and I don't feel like putting a stool there. I do have a desk to eat on, but it's tiny. I don't usually eat in the second floor anymore, and Jade knows why. I think eating there isn't a bad idea, but I like having a pillow on my ass. I cant' sit for long anywhere without something soft there. Lol.... Btw.. those damn makeup stains are hard to remove! This is something I need to work on for 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment