Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Amon Majima

 You've to use thug style and NOT brawler. I read people suggesting BRAWLER style, but it won't defend against his attacks 100%. Use spicy knife to bring him down until he switches to SPICY blade. Make sure your heat bar is FULL with items and block while he tries to stab you with his crazy combos. Once you get caught up in the combo, you can easily die and waste health items.



 I've been cooking, but just didn't plate properly LOL. Therefore, I didn't post any pics.

 YUM, this is a whole foods exclusive flavor. I am a huge fan of Humphry Slocomb's ice cream. They cost 10 bucks, but I think it's worth it. I have continuously purchased Vietnamese Coffee and Honey Graham ones. I think this might be a new favorite. My mom's from Hong Kong, so I have pleasant memories of their MILK TEA!
 Left one is not available! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment