Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Bor Bor in my dream

 I saw Bor Bor in my dream again... The message of the dream was "I am always by your side". I have only had 4 dreams about Bor Bor after she passed away. In every single one of my dream, I knew she was clearly dead and she was not "alive" in my dreams. Last night's dream was slightly different... I saw Bor Bor in my dream and my family was in my dream as well. They asked me why Bor Bor was there and wasn't she dead?! I said I don't know, but she had been following me and she was solid. I called for Bor Bor and she ran over like she always would. I held onto her and she kept on walking by my side as my family and I walked through this forest in my dream. I can't stop crying over Bor Bor, even though it has been almost 5 months. It feels like it's been so much longer, but it still hurts so bad. Strangely... I didn't dreamed of Bor much when she was alive. I miss her so much and she was truly special. Anyway... I had another dream about you last week, but it was a very short one. I miss her so much.
Bor Bor... I miss you so much. I know you do too and I felt like we were truly communicating when you were about to pass away. The way you looked at me, and the way you fought to stay by my side just a second longer. Thanks for all....

No comments:

Post a Comment