Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bor Spirit Facetime

Okay... I am about to sound like a manic right now. I have seen Bor Bor's spirit twice, it was a VERY quick second. I have been with Bor Bor for 15 years, so I know what she looks like. The first time was the 3rd week after she passed away and the second was actually just last weekend. I never told my mom where I saw her in my home. I face timed my mom today, and she suddenly told me to walk slowly down the stairs. She then told me to move the camera slowly around the second floor. She was very precise with where she wanted me to shoot the camera at, and she told me to back up many times in order to get a better view. She also asked me to turn lights on and so forth. She suddenly asked me to aim my camera at the left corner of my living room. I was told to back up a little after and I asked her what she saw. My mom said she saw Bor Bor, and to stay quiet. I waited ten seconds before I was slowly instructed to move forward slowly and quietly. My mom said she disappeared when I got a little too close. The spot that my mom wanted me to aim at was the spot that I first saw Bor Bor's spirit for a quick second. I seriously didn't take it seriously because I knew I was missing her so much and was probably imaging things. However, it surprised me that this was the same spot that my mom saw Bor Bor through face time. My mom said she was transparent and floating on top of the paper bags. It sounds like something out of a horror movie, but my mom said she didn't look evil at all. I guess not exactly a horror movie. 

My mom always told me she was gifted growing up and a lot of the paranormal things that she saw at our home would match up with what our house guests would say. Our house guests even gave us a bible because they were scared out of their minds. I thought my mom was bsing when she told us that and to scare the kids, but our family friend said she saw the same apparition that my mom did. The description was the same, and she refused to come in unless she had her bible. She wasn't asian either. 

 Was that really you Bor Bor??????





No comments:

Post a Comment