Monday, May 1, 2017

Mother's day not?

 I got into an argument with my mom over some lies she told me a few months ago. She was being verbally abusive and called me a slut. She also told me how much she hated my looks because it reminded her of my dad's family. I didn't expect her to take it so far simply because I called her out. I didn't say anything hurtful in return, but simply told her she was welcome to hire a lawyer to cut our lies. Growing up, she always told me how much she hated the way I looked because it reminded her of my dad's side and she didn't get along with them. It's Mother's Day coming up, I want to send her something nice. I can't bring myself to contact her after everything she's said to me. Sigh... I shouldn't beat myself up over it. Sorry for rambling. Anyway... I am so into Yakuza 0! Top by Off White.


 I didn't think I'd like the combo,but I DID! Uji matcha used!
I miss you Bor Bor!



 Thanks for being a good boy today




No comments:

Post a Comment