Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Dior Airflash Foundation Review

I was a bit hesitant to pick this one up because I am not a fan of spraying anything onto my face. I have a spray on sunscreen and hated it because it was really messy. 
 
What it claims: "Get a runway-ready look with this innovative mist foundation inspired by the airbrushing techniques used backstage at fashion shows. The unique micro-diffusion system delivers a fine mist of foundation to provide a soft, velvety complexion. Customize your coverage by choosing to apply straight from the can for a lighter finish, or with a Kabuki brush for fuller coverage. Mother of pearl pigments even skin tone and diminish the appearance of skin irregularities and fine lines, leaving your skin glowing with optimal radiance." - Sephora's website

Pros: 
- Large range of colors
- Nice finish

Cons: 
- Pricey for what you get $62 dollars
- Messy
- You can't get the remaining product out easily
- Not the best for traveling
- You've to be careful and make sure to NOT get any on your hair and etc

Personally I didn't like this foundation. I am a NC 20 and was matched with 100 Ivory and Linen. I don't think I'd repurchase this. I hate the mess and it isn't really worth the price you pay. I didn't really see an airbrushed finish as well. I have combination skin and this didn't make my skin feel greasy or dry. I truly enjoyed some of their skin care products and foundations, but not this one.

Disclaimer: This was purchased with my own money for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment