Sunday, May 6, 2018

Japan Shopping Part 2

I skipped the Final Fantasy ride because I can't take rides or things that move fast. :(


Nothing too special at Starbucks this time!
I ate here in 2012 haha... I got a cat paper coaster here.
Didn't seem too interesting to me



I was shopping for gifts to give to my BFF





Nyanbo is so cute.


This was quite delicious!
I didn't buy them because I don't want to gain weight lol






This place is surprisingly healthy.

They even put the ume sauce on the side! I didn't even use the sauce.

Juicy
Yummy
I know Shibuya so well that I know this is a new store LOL. It was so funny.

 This place had pretty good waffles. The two English speakers in front of me ordered 40 waffles each. It was insane!





 Best milk ice cream I've had hands down... ever! Better than the milk ice cream from LA 100x.





 This store was fun! They make you claw catch it if you want to buy it.




 I saw some people decorating their figures with rhinestones. I kind of want to too!
 Q posket is TOO CUTE!





 I am a sucker for ACE!




 Gloves were used when you pulled out accessories for me to look at!












 I gave in and bought this because it said it was specially made for Japanese's eyes curvature. I left the replacement pads in the box and threw the box away! :( BUMMER!
 Got eyelash extensions for the first time. I am not used to being SO gentle with my eye area, but I love them! Haha.. it's a lot cheaper than US! It costs under 100 bucks, but it's close to 200 + with tip in the US.
This place wasn't bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment