Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Montana Trip Part 1

 I woke up at 4AM to catch a 6AM flight to Montana. They don't have any direct flights to Montana.
 Long lines even for pre TSA.
 I finally got there and I got my rental car. I picked an all wheel drive because I was afraid it'd snow. It was an hour long drive to Rainbow Ranch.
It was so strange to drive on such empty roads lol... because it is NOT like that for where I am from.
Finally arrived after an hour drive and arrived close to one. I checked in two hours prior to check in time and thankfully the had a room ready. I showered immediately and took a nap. I set my alarm for 3PM and the rehearsal was at 4PM. I like to be on time. Haha.. I knocked out! I always shower immediately after a flight.
Not what I am used to because they had NO slippers! I have to have slippers lol.
Strange to find a fireplace in the room.

Free cookies yay?
Lol interesting...
Got ready after a short nap
The air was so fresh.


One of the room names facing the lake
After our rehearsal...



Dinner time around 6PM





Mr and Mrs Hildreth

Tasted like a pizza. I was not expecting food to be decent in Montana, please forgive me for thinking that!
Sam's food
I ordered Elk with huckle berry sauce and foie gras. Yummy.
A lip mask before I sleep

Thanks for preparing these robes for us..
So beautiful!
The door doesn't feel very safe. I spoke with people from Montana and apparently they don't lock doors. This is NOT possible in California. I didn't feel safe behind this door lol....



Thanks for the thoughtful gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment