Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Montana Trip Part 2

I had to meet at 7:45 AM for hair and do my makeup. I was really tired haha..
I snapped a lot of pics because I rarely dress up to this degree lol and I loved my hair!




The snacks that came around 10:30AM. I studied the schedule Sam sent me so I still remember the times LOL.
I ate at least 10 pieces of cheese and crackers while waiting for everyone to get dressed because I was starving



There is no Disney in Montana, so I think Sam must've gifted her these lol











 My allergies were INSANE. My eyes really hurt and my nose was runny. I cried so much not because I was sad. They were tears of joy... I finally experienced this for the first time lol. I was so embarrassed!
 I ate half of the bag before dinner because I was so hungry hahaha
 Dinner time!


 Yummy cupcakes. I know Sam put a lot of effort in putting everything together



 Father and daughter dance got me crying like a baby. I went back to my room by 8PM soon after my speech during dinner. I was so tired and not feeling good, I had to get up at 3:00AM to head out for my 6AM flight. It takes an hour to drive back to the airport, so yeah...
 After a long peaceful drive and pumping gas... here I am!


 Huckleberry is the thing here. It's super tasty.
 Got some exotic meat jerky.. It's not considered exotic there lol, but it is in California

No comments:

Post a Comment