Sunday, July 22, 2018

Homei Weekly Gel Tiny Unicorn Review

I saw this nail polish when I was in Japan last month and picked a bottle up to try. I read a lot negative reviews online, but I honestly thought the staying power was good and I liked it quite a bit. First of all... if you are into gel nails, you will know it can be a hassle to remove your own gel nails. I am guilty of just pulling them off whenever a corner lifts up. I know I know bad habit that damages your nails. I thought this idea was clever because I normally pick at edges that have lifted and want to remove the entire gel! My hair gets caught under these lifted corners whenever I wash my hair, so it bothers me quite a bit. I applied a base coat, 3 coats of the HOMEI gel nail on my left hand. I only applied 3 coats only on my right. The side where I applied a base coat stayed more than 7 days and the right side didn't. I also didn't apply a top coat for both sides and it wasn't as GLOSSY looking because of that. OVERALL.. I am quite happy with the results, but the color I got was REALLY sheer!!!! 

You really can't see anything unless you look at it up close and you will see some blue ish glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment