Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Yakuza 6 Review Finished Game

After playing 3 of the Yakuza games (0, Kiwami, 6), I think each one captured the essence of that era of Japan well. All the mini games and sub stories have been written well based on Kiryu's age in the game. No women were forcing themselves upon the 48 yo Kiryu in Yakuza 6, but there were quite a few of those in the sub stories in 0. Kiryu's mini games are more laid back in 6 and no he is not in dance competitions like he was from Yakuza 0. He will be fishing, chit chatting with people at the bar, playing darts and befriending cats in Yakuza 6. I have to admit I wasn't too impressed by the songs in karaoke, but I don't think the karaoke is a huge part of this game anyway. Kiryu again goes out of his way for people he cares for in this game. I enjoyed this game overall, but Yakuza 0 is my fav one still and part of me might be because of Majima lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment