Thursday, June 7, 2018

Day 3 Tokyo Nails

Marbled wagyu katsu. It was delicious and it tasted totally amazing with it being rare on the inside.
For only 1650 yen for this set, it's totally affordable.
Slam dunk is the thing I was trying to take a pic of.
I was too full for this!

Warabi mochi yummy
My first time eating Japanese shaved ice. It's super soft and delicious. The bitterness of the matcha balanced it out so well.






Made for Japanese's skin haha...
Picked up two handmade rings <3

I causally told her how I saw that she went to Tokyo Disney Sea and how I wish I could go! She came back with a bag of goodies! It was so nice of her. This is my second time seeing her too.

I actually liked this pair of sunglasses.


A dream come true haha.. Uranus and Neptune are my fav scouts.

I rushed to this appointment after my nails. I ate a lot today!
So delicious!!!!
Marie everything hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment