Saturday, June 9, 2018

Day 7 Shopping




 If calories didn't matter, I'd love to drink all of them!






 The ROCK has come a long way! I remember watching him on WWE when I was a kid



 Japan has a tool for every little thing LOL









 My 3rd time drinking this during my trip! It was that good =)

 My sister sent me to MUJI










 Every salon is pretty in Japan lol


 I picked the cranberry juice and this came for free with my eyelash extensions. Only 84 bucks to get my eyelashes done in JAPAN! It's like 180 minimum in the US
 This was not bad! Almond jelly at the bottom and refreshing fruits








 So cute!!!


 I need hot guys on sticky notes to remind me of things LOL so Japan

 This smelled so good, but I have enough hand cream
Melon pan is delicious but has a lot of calories

No comments:

Post a Comment