Thursday, June 7, 2018

Day 4 Matcha Pancake

 Perfect to use whenever I am in Japan because I don't get to remove my makeup until like 8-10PM.

 This was so delicious... words can't explain haha. The bitterness of the matcha mixed with the sweetness of the syrup and the fluffiness of the pancakes. Wowww....

 I think it's okay when I do it, but not the other way around lol....

 I have to drink milk everytime I am here!
 I picked the newer technology Bella Vita and it was an interesting experience!
 Numbing cream and then they inject a cocktail of serum into the deeper level of my skin.
 Kagoshima aburi chasu
 3 different kinds of uni ramen for 2500 yen. It was good, but not great. The broth was a bit bland and it worked out perfectly with the uni because the flavors of the uni became the highlight.


 Season 3 is coming and the advertisement started







 BORica

 The handler looks better here lol


No comments:

Post a Comment