Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Japan Day 1 Atami Part 1

 I didn't realize I was in Japan twice in May until my friend pointed it out. I flew back to the US early May and flew out again late May. I did it again for Amuro Namie's FINALLY concert. It was worth it... I don't know how my body is able to do this, maybe because I am still young. I flew to Montana in between too. Yikes my back!



I kept asking myself if it was a dream



 The bread smelled and looked so good, but I saw a fly and I ended up not getting any.

 Sakura and An.





Too bad I had no coins on me and had to catch the train.

 With honey from Japan

 This was so delicious!



 YOLO!
This caramel candy is pretty famous and it's the same company that created HI CHEW




Masks is a MUST if you don't want to get sick

Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment