Sunday, June 10, 2018

Rewatching One Piece Since CP9 Arc to Ace Rescue Arc

Fire Fist ACE! <3


If you have been following my posts, you'd know I am a huge fan of ACE! I love his freckles and character design a lot. He wasn't my favorite at first, but he became my favorite after the Marineford arc. My sister spoiled it for me before I actually watched the anime many years ago. She stopped reading the manga after watching Marineford. We both go way back with One Piece. We got the first 15 volumes of it when it was very first published way way way back. We went through the hassle of ordering it online and we had to ask our parent for their credit card number. We also had to convince my parent that the site was trust worthy lol. God... rewatching the following arcs made a lot of the things they said make more sense especially with new characters like Jinbe who will become a key character in the future. I need more ACE merchandise hahahhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment