Friday, June 8, 2018

Day 6 Shinjuku Part 1


This kind child offered her seat for the old lady. Such a nice little girl!
Even pads are cute. Give me a break!
Cute!
These paintings would look better if it had one less 0.
These handmade candles are so cute...
I had to get one!

I regret not buying this cat keychain! Isn't it cute.




So cute!


I prefer made in Japan things. Yes it matters!

So cute! The clothes in Japan are pretty!


See by Chloe. Not a Japanese brand.

Yum but I didnt feel like taking this to my hotel
They have better bath bombs than LUSH LMAO
These are NOT real




500 bucks USD for this? No thanks lol will this lucky cat bring me more money than it's worth. Highly unlikely as well LOL


I got a few for my parents and myself lol they are so well made and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment