Friday, June 8, 2018

Day 5 Amuro Namie CONCERT FINALLY Part 2

Ace is my favorite male character.
This kind of art is so cool


It's CP9 Lucchi's birthday
THIS IS MY FAV sticker LMAO... SOGEKING. I got Ace's sticker for my laptop.
Mugi mugi not tsumu tsumu!


I also love ZORO and SANJI and LUFFY

Wafers that I decided not to get
Pass case
Expensive looking frame
Yup attack on titan is at it again


桂花緑茶🍵 no sugar


It was so packed, but well organized.
Web limited One Piece x Amuro Namie shirt
These puzzles are so cool

A mask hahhahaha


After the concert.. seeing all the fans who didn't get in standing outside to record and cry got me so sad! Many of them stood outside crying while they enjoyed her last concert. Her tickets were very hard to get and the policies were very strict. You can google this!

No comments:

Post a Comment