Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hardcore pawn addiction lol

Jesus... I guess I only knew my passcode by habit!!! I ended up typing it in after I had restored my phone. WTF though.. that whole brain freeze thing scared me! Haha.. 

I hate it whenever people purposely say things for sympathy especially when they brought it upon themselves. It's like why can't you keep your sob story to yourself instead...?! First of all, I don't know you that well, and it has nothing to do with me! Secondly, you had more than enough time to do whatever you needed to do! Lastly, you are a grown adult and you are responsible for your own actions. It's cool if we are friends and you are simply venting. However, it ain't cool when I don't know you and you are purposely saying things to make me feel sorry for you! It simply comes off as pathetic.

I finally ordered a rimowa luggage. I want to order a customize luggage tag later. 







No comments:

Post a Comment