Wednesday, January 27, 2016

MITSUKOSHI incident :(

 I do not own this photo and the photo is taken from GOOGLE search

I was shopping at Mitsukoshi in Japan (Neiman Marcus of Japan), and wanted to return something right away because I had found something better from another brand next to them. The Chinese sales associate (I knew because I heard her speaking in Chinese not Japanese) told me NO right away, which I thought was strange. I googled the return policy and went to the customer service to have them sort it out for me instead. When I went back to the store to proceed with the return, she said, "Oh well.. I didn't want you to return it because it looks cute on you and this jacket is made in Japan." WTF.. It's my money and I didn't need her mother fucking opinion. I hate shady ass people like that. That bitch... > : ( She didn't even apologize for LYING to me about their return policy. I am normally a pretty calm person, but I hate people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment