Monday, January 4, 2016

Trying trying...

http://etiquette.about.com/od/RelationshipEtiquette/fl/How-to-Graciously-Deal-with-Rude-People.htm

It's been difficult to deal with these rude house guests. My friend keeps telling me it's not intentional and it's simply because they're not unaware of their own actions. Like I mean... it doesn't mean it has not hurt my feelings or caused inconvenience. No one wants to be with selfish, rude and inconsiderate people. Sure, you can do your own thing, but at least have common courtesy. Gosh, googling what common courtesy of being a house guest is isn't that difficult either. Actions speak for itself. If you have respect for me, you wouldn't have treated me the way you did. There is no excuse and the bad impressions have been made. I don't ever want to be treated this way ever again and I don't deserve it. Bottom line is actions speak for itself. I don't need to deal with this nonsense (Even when others keep telling me it wasn't intentional, but does not make it acceptable). 

I understand how hard it is to say thank you. It costs nothing and only consists of two words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment