Saturday, January 30, 2016

Japan pics..

 Time limited Crunchy crunch Macadamia Butterscotch by Haagen Dazs. This didn't taste as good as it sounds sadly. I'd give it a C.
 Wow...this felt so relaxing and minty. Miku wet eye masks. It's made by Rohto.


 Cute disney things I saw

Tsum tsum things everywhere



Tsum tsum is so huge in the US now.

 Starbucks matcha tea latte tasted so delicious! It was almost like a green tea chocolate milk.
 Cool ice cream flavors eh?

 "King oranges" and I didn't buy them! They are pricey though.


Star wars disinfectant wipes.. Of course I had to buy them!

I haven't tried cooking in Japan yet...


 Really interesting flavors and it has "beauty effects". I don't think so???

 I tend to drink a lot more in Japan due to the interesting yet light alcohol content that they offer.

 Cool or cute packaging is a must in Japan lol
 Perfect for my sore throat and this is another time limited drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment