Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Crying again

Bor's final moments have been replaying in my head. Her paws were cold (normally they're warm because their normal body temp is 100.5-102.5) , and the way she looked at me. Mama will never forget you.... I wonder how you're doing in cat heaven. Bor on top and Uni on bottom.
Bor urinated onto herself because she was so weak and couldn't move. I remember not minding at all and held her in my arms. She couldn't breathe and needed to be placed inside the oxygen box. No one wiped her snot or anything, and that was the first time I did when I went to pick her up from the hospital. I wiped her nose and cried after seeing her in that condition. I wiped her down when we got home. Jade asked me if I would be able to handle Uni's death in the future before Uni's adoption and I told him yes. It was painful to witness Bor's suffer, but I wanted to be there for her. I miss you so much.
You're a part of the family now (Resident Evil 7 reference)



Tryna make my eyes as large as Donut's.

Aww.. this is just too damn adorable. I will get them when I go to Japan.
Can't wait... for this event!
THEY'RE MISSING THE STARS WTF!
Sailor Neptune and Uranus should have the stars on top!

Uni yum yum
Rum Raisin Choco Pie <3
Thanks Albert!
Childhood fav. Blackcurrant candy!
Joange Nuit Hair Oil is my another product I love for my hair. I like it more than the shu uemura oi!

No comments:

Post a Comment