Thursday, February 23, 2017

Vet Uni Pink Wig

More more and more.. This shit just NEVER stops. Them fans are going broke, but damn... THEY'RE CUTE!
Want..

Always get QUALITY food for my cats. Pet Food Express has a larger selection for healthier options.
Going to the vet for DTM culture soon to make sure you don't have ring worm and I've to send fecal sample in next week to make sure giardia is gone.
Smokey's mini stash
I think this looks like Lightning from FFXIII. Tryna find use for the wig you know.. I am NOT cosplaying, but just tryna have fun with wigs while I am still young.
Muah!

You were shaking when you first went to the vet hospital. Mama is SO PROUD OF YOU. XOXO!


I was looking for smokey and I couldn't find her. I looked up while walking up the stairs and saw something on top of my Minnie tsum. Do cats enjoy flattening tsum so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment