Friday, February 17, 2017

FEVER ROBOT LITTER OPEN AIR III Review

 The machine didn't look so large online, but it is actually quite large and bulky in person. The night light feature is so cool. I have a fever so I will make this short. So far so good and I am glad I got this because it makes no more poop scooping forever.
 I was under 100lbs after Bor Bor passed, but managed to be over 100 again. Yay.

 All these cats just get Bor Bor's hand me downs. I miss you Bor Bor.
 4 more days for the giardia med. hang in there! Twice a day for the ringworm med for 3 weeks. Little one, mama is here for you. 
A fucking fever AGAIN... what the FUCK. My last fever was some time in January and I had another in December. FUCK. I also had another fever when I came back from Japan which makes this the 4th fever withing 6 months. FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment